Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 DEL key

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pk_asw Posted - Jan 12 2009 : 08:15:14 AM
Hello,
I'm not sure if it's a feature or bug.

I wrote "pProcessContext", then I typed ".", VA changed my "." into "->" (as I wanted; this is correct) and VA listbox was shown.

Now I wanted to delete remaining text "snx_gData", I pressed DEL key, but instead of deleting following text, "->" was returned to "." and no character was deleted.

I guess, DEL key might work as "Undo" in some situations (?), but it's up to you to decide, if this was right/supposed behaviour.

Thanks.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pk_asw Posted - Jan 13 2009 : 07:19:37 AM
Well, I like "dot" feature as well and I use it as much as I can - VA X is faster in writing "->" than myself.

I just don't like that "Undo" operation which is assigned to DEL key, because I use that key to delete following text... Nevertheless, I have to live with it, because on the contrary, there're lot of ppl who use it :). Nevermind, it's no big deal - next time, I'll say some dirty words.
znakeeye Posted - Jan 13 2009 : 07:08:55 AM
Hehe, the "dot" feature is the number one reason why I cannot live without Visual Assist X!

You can disable this setting in the Visual Assist GUI, though I would not recommend it :P
pk_asw Posted - Jan 13 2009 : 05:31:05 AM
Damn, it looks like it's a feature
http://www.wholetomato.com/products/features/dot.asp

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000