Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Save settings

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
invino4 Posted - Jan 15 2010 : 6:00:49 PM
Would it be possible to have VAX save its settings through the Tools->Import and Export Settings VS command? That command produces a extensable XML format for transfering all of VS's settings and it would be ideal if VAX included its settings there also. Then when transfering your configuration between machines you only need to export things once and then import them once.

I also tend to use this feature to "backup" my settings in case they get messed up.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
accord Posted - Jan 31 2010 : 5:36:02 PM
I agree about it would be more convenient. But also, I think that normally it is a rare occasion when you need to do this. Other improvements that may be used often should increase productivity more than the former, and we have a LOT of improvement requests
invino4 Posted - Jan 20 2010 : 03:31:13 AM
Yes, of course. I was trying to suggest that export through the built-in settings export mechanism instead of having two different mechanisms and two different files would be more convenient.
accord Posted - Jan 19 2010 : 2:52:24 PM
Are you aware of this setting:

VA Options -> Performance -> Export Settings

Just double click on the file you get to import the settings later.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000