Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 C# custom project similar to C++?

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rhinology Posted - May 24 2010 : 1:41:18 PM
VA has a nice feature to define custom C/C++ "Stable include files" and "Source files".

Is it possible to add similar feature to C#? We have our own libraries that we want to use. The library is added to VS solution as reference (DLL). However, we also have all source code of the library and want to see the real code when using "Go to".
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sean Posted - May 26 2010 : 12:12:46 AM
Best bet would be to add the project that produced the library to the solution you are working in. You can use the Configuration Manager (in the Build menu) to prevent a rebuild of the library if that makes it more convenient to pull in the project.
feline Posted - May 25 2010 : 2:00:18 PM
Looking at a VS2005 C# project, in the project properties there is a "Reference Paths" page. VA is designed to read project properties, and pick up directories from here, so I would expect VA to notice path's here.

Are you able to use this for your library? Or is this not suitable for your solution?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000