Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Show Visual Assist X's bar in all tab groups

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CaraVani0 Posted - Oct 15 2010 : 09:00:53 AM
1) Open VS 2003/2005/2008/2010.
2) Create a sample project of any type: C#/C++/VB/etc.
We should let both VAX and Visual Studio's IntelliSense to create code databases.
3) Open two code files owned by the sample project you have just created. It is necessary to open 2 or more documents, so that the [Window]->[New Horizontal Tab Group] option to become available.
4) Create an additional tab group from the menu [Window]->[New Horizontal Tab Group].
5) Notice that only the currently active tab group has a VAX bar above or below it.
6) IntelliSense's bar is displayed above/below both tab groups but VAX's one is visible only in the currently active tab group.
IntelliSense's bar looks grayed out e.g. disabled/not active in the inactive tab group but is visible - disabled but visible.
VAX displays a blank rectangular space having VAX bar dimensions instead of a secondary bar in the inactive tab group.

To my opinion the VAX's bar should follow the conventions established by its Visual Studio's partial equivalent - IntelliSense.
It would be great to have a secondary VAX bar visible in the inactive tab group.

Regards
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Oct 16 2010 : 5:13:15 PM
I am seeing the same effect here. Thank you for the clear description.

case=43205

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000