Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Licensing question

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TCS Posted - Jan 26 2011 : 5:06:21 PM
Hello, I bought an academic license of visual assist x (1-user license)
Am I allowed to install Visual Assist on multiple machines, i.e. my laptop and my desktop pc? If so, what happens if I start VS2010 simultaneously on both machines, will only one instance of visual assist x work and the other be deactivated? I'm a little bit afraid of testing because I might violate some license agreemens (however I cant find any information regarding this on the homepage or in the forum).
Thx in advance

Sorry, I did not find any better subforum to post this question...
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Mar 16 2011 : 12:50:02 PM
The licence agreement is here:

http://www.wholetomato.com/support/agreement.asp

You are free to install VA onto several machines at once, but for a 1 user licence you should only be running VA on one machine at a time, using an academic or standard licence. I hope this helps.
Mariano Posted - Mar 14 2011 : 04:49:00 AM
Hello,

The first question Was about academic licence. Is this also apply for other licence type ( personal, Standard )?

Thanks,
Mariusz.
sean Posted - Jan 26 2011 : 10:42:39 PM
Yes, that is allowed as VA is licensed per user. If you run into any issues, use the contact form for help:
http://www.wholetomato.com/support/contact.asp

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000