Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Namespace graphs

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Uniwares Posted - Aug 26 2022 : 06:23:40 AM
I cant believe that there is not a single tool that shows a graph of the namespace(s) and its relations in a project or solution.

I mean something like:

Where I can see the namespaces defined in the project(s) and where they are referenced. (next step would be showing the classes in the namespaces...)

I have a solution here with 9k classes distributed in like 150 namespaces. Would be so helpful to see some relations.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Aug 31 2022 : 11:33:48 AM
We are considering some form of "inheritance graph" for classes, which is, theoretically, the same idea. This is a very different way of showing the relationships than we were thinking, but it would solve some of the problems, while replacing them with a whole different set

I have added this to the feature request, since showing the relationships between the namespaces is actually related, and makes sense.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000