Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 14xx vs. 1301

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bugfix Posted - Jan 31 2006 : 1:05:43 PM
After like 6+ month of using 14xx VAX today I've switched back to 1301. Which wasn't that easy because 1301 installer refused to accept both my upgrade serial and my original serial. Well after adding manually the serial in registry I got it finally working again.
And it was worth the hassle.
No borked curly brackets!!! Parsing of templates is way better, smart pointers autocompletion works at least as twice as good as w/
any of 14xx builds. ALT-G works way better as well. Just to name a few:)
I might try a 15.xx release but for now I stay w/ 1301. As none of 14.xx releases ever worked as good as 1301 release.
I really regret paying 49$ for being a beta tester and wasted hours of trying to figure out what makes VAX parser fail.

-bugfix
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Feb 01 2006 : 4:15:09 PM
i am sorry to hear this. you may want to keep an eye on the bug fixes that are listed for future 14xx builds, to see if anything sounds especially helpful.

beyond this all i can really do is thank you for your help in pinning down bugs with the 14xx builds.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000