Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1554: Highlight current line question

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ingenious Posted - Apr 25 2007 : 1:35:37 PM
Hi,

I really like the finally added highlight current line feature in 1554, and it works really fast! Good job!

Just a simple question - I want only the background color to change, not the foreground color of the text in the current line. I tried setting it both to Automatic and Default, but it is always maroon-ish. How to make it *not* change the foreground? It used to be so in a previous version where only the dotted line highlighting style was available.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ingenious Posted - Apr 25 2007 : 5:22:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by sean

The 'background' option should have been labeled 'foreground and background' as explained in the tooltip for that item. Enhanced coloring is not available on the line when 'background' is selected, but a feature request has been set up for this (case=6015).

Thanks for the quick reply
sean Posted - Apr 25 2007 : 2:15:47 PM
The 'background' option should have been labeled 'foreground and background' as explained in the tooltip for that item. Enhanced coloring is not available on the line when 'background' is selected, but a feature request has been set up for this (case=6015).

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000