New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Uniwares
Tomato Guru

Portugal
2321 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2004 :  3:36:09 PM  Show Profile
Prerequisites: VS6, an enabled workspace view during editing and a hidden workspace view during debugging.

In this scenario, when you show the workspace view (Alt+0) during debugging it has a different size than during editing, thus the tabs show the scroll arrows and the tabs are adjusted in size.
Now, when you stop debugging and switch back to editing (without hiding the workspace view before) the tabs are not resized and the scroll arrows remain. Here I have now tab buttons about double the size of normal.
When you hide the workspace view before stop debugging, the tabs are correct.

LarryLeonard
Tomato Guru

USA
1041 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2004 :  3:48:11 PM  Show Profile
Hmmm... I can't duplicate this, and your description is so clear I'm fairly sure I'm doing the same thing you are... Maybe post a pair of screenshots (one for edit mode, one for debug mode)?
Go to Top of Page

Uniwares
Tomato Guru

Portugal
2321 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2004 :  4:09:37 PM  Show Profile
Does your workspace view show up in different sizes in debug/edit mode? Mine does.
Go to Top of Page

LarryLeonard
Tomato Guru

USA
1041 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2004 :  5:03:17 PM  Show Profile
Yes, the workspace window retains its size for each mode, as usual. What I'm not seeing is this part:

quote:
when you stop debugging and switch back to editing (without hiding the workspace view before) the tabs are not resized and the scroll arrows remain.

When I switch back to editing, the workspace window correctly returns to the size I set when last I was editing, as usual.

Maybe it has something to do with other windows presence or position, like the Output window, or something??
Go to Top of Page

Uniwares
Tomato Guru

Portugal
2321 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2004 :  5:21:15 PM  Show Profile
Hmmm, weird. I'll post a screen shot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: