Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SvenC
Tomato Guru

Germany
339 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2004 :  04:27:17 AM  Show Profile
Hi support,

just had to go back to an old VC6 project and realized that it opened with the "FileView" selected in the Workspace area. But it didn't show the project files it was completely filled with the dialog background color - grey on my machine.
Clicking once on the FileView tab caused a redraw and the project's files showed up. Minor thing but a bug...
This behaviour comes up only when you open a project from the Explorer by double clicking it does not appear when you open a project from within the VC6 IDE.

While I was on it I tried to navigate in the workspace window with Ctrl-PgUp/PgDn. As long as I don't hit the VA View it is toggling between the workspace tabs. As soon as I am on the VA View the Ctrl-PgUp/PgDn keys do not work any more. For people like me who are used to do as much as possible with the keyboard instead of the mouse this is a little annoying. Please have a look at this.

Bye,
SvenC

Edited by - SvenC on Mar 15 2004 08:00:26 AM

support
Whole Tomato Software

5566 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2004 :  8:17:39 PM  Show Profile
Keyboard navigation of VA View available in build 1222.

Whole Tomato Software, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

Uniwares
Tomato Guru

Portugal
2321 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2004 :  10:36:43 PM  Show Profile
The gray background feature is on with every view for me. If the class view is active while opening a project from the explorer, it will gray out; same with resource and file view.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000