Technical Support
 Where can I get a copy of build 1246?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yuxiliu

6 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2004 :  9:27:33 PM  Show Profile
Not sure if here is the right place to post this message, I got some problems after upgrade to 1289 (1246 works fine), anyone still has a copy of build 1246? please help.

Thanks in advance!
Yuxi

WannabeeDeveloper
Tomato Guru

Germany
775 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2004 :  04:58:11 AM  Show Profile
The FAQ says:
Obtain the latest version of an old product from the bottom of our downloads page and install.

But that's wrong, I just checked it...
I'll ask the devs-team to clear up this issue...

Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18939 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2004 :  2:11:30 PM  Show Profile
i still have a copy of the 1246 installer. if you email me via the forum i can email it to you as an attachment. it is 4.09meg for reference.

what sort of problems are you having with 1289? it is a big step forward compared to 1246, so it is probably better if we could get the problems resolved.

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page

draza

France
48 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2005 :  06:09:32 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by feline

i still have a copy of the 1246 installer. if you email me via the forum i can email it to you as an attachment. it is 4.09meg for reference.

what sort of problems are you having with 1289? it is a big step forward compared to 1246, so it is probably better if we could get the problems resolved.

Can I have it too, please? Otherwise, can we all have direct downloads from this site of older releases?

In my case, I just want to verify that what I'm seeing is correct. Versions prior to 10.1 did not have strange coloring delay of 1-5 seconds, during which many methods would look like member variables. It totally defeats the purpose of code coloring. I have submitted this bug at least twice, both times completely ignored by VA team. If I had 1246 I could confirm my suspicion, and then maybe make videos of before/after behavior and send them here.

I am talking about C# exclusively and Visual Studio .NET 2003 (C++ does not exhibit this behavior).

This problem when solved will be simple
Go to Top of Page

ether
Tomato Guru

USA
130 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2005 :  10:25:53 AM  Show Profile
That's an excellent question. Since 1246 is the latest non-beta build and they still have a sticky post at the top of this forum referencing it, you should be able to download it from there. But as I have found, you get a file not found error. Why would you remove the latest stable release? That makes absolutely no sense, especially since you still have a link to it!!!
Go to Top of Page

support
Whole Tomato Software

5566 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2005 :  12:21:58 PM  Show Profile
Our downloads page always contains the latest stable build. As of this post, it is build 1293.

If you need an older build, e.g. 1246 which was the latest build of VA 4.1, you need to get a link to it from [email protected]. Provide information that lets us verify you have a valid license.

We eliminated the FAQ and post that referenced 1246. Thank you for bringing them to our attention.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000