Technical Support
 coloring not working correctly 1421
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ted4412wilt

22 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2005 :  03:50:46 AM  Show Profile
About 30 of my enum constants are colored wrong in the h file but correctly in the cpp file. MaxWORD = 0xFFFF colored wrong
The first and last names in a group of the same number char colored wrong. All others in between are ok. I have a small screen shot bitmap but cannot figure out how to post it. Yes I see the button but it does not seem to do anything useful.

ted4412wilt

22 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2005 :  04:37:08 AM  Show Profile
1421 is not ready for prime time. It freezes my computer for several seconds with almost every char typed. The parser is really bad. I am going back to 1418
Go to Top of Page

support
Whole Tomato Software

5566 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2005 :  09:31:37 AM  Show Profile
We appreciate your feedback. If you have time for 1421 again, send us a call stack. It should let us solve the problem.

Send your screenshot to us via email if you want us to post it.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18939 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2005 :  2:55:39 PM  Show Profile
can you post a sample of the code from the .h file that is coloured wrongly? i can try it here and see what happens.

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page

ted4412wilt

22 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2005 :  08:47:51 AM  Show Profile
1422 has the same problems for me. Going back to 1418 yet again. I think the programmer has switched to "Object Design" where the object is to make everything buggy and slow.
Go to Top of Page

ted4412wilt

22 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2005 :  08:56:11 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by support

We appreciate your feedback. If you have time for 1421 again, send us a call stack. It should let us solve the problem.

Send your screenshot to us via email if you want us to post it.

I tried to send an email to support containing a small jpg screen shot and did not succeed. Lead me by the hand so I can send this please.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18939 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2005 :  3:02:35 PM  Show Profile
can you post the code sample that shows the colouring problem? this is useful even with the picture, since it saves us having to retype all of the code to try and reproduce the problem.

for posting pictures i personally have a free account with http://photobucket.com/

once i have uploaded a picture i simply post the url here, wrapped in "img" tags. i will email you via the forum, so if you reply to my email with the picture attached i can post it for you.

in your email sent items is the picture present on the email you sent to support? it is possible it was caught in a spam filter trap *sigh*

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000