Boost Test support in newer VA releases
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gammelby

5 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  05:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Has VA's support for the Boost Test macros been improved in recent releases? I ask as we are suffering from the issues described in http://forum.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8594 and have tried the various work arounds suggested but with no significant improvements (VA is generally confused with e.g. red lines all over the place and missing ability to complete). We are using an old build (1727/2009.06.12) and consider upgrading if there are compelling reasons to do so, a fix of the Boost Test macro issue being the only major thing that currently annoys us. I believe I tried some beta builds 2 years ago to see if they fixed the issue, but no improvement observed so the potential changes I ask about should probably be newer than that.

Ulrik

accord
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
3287 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  12:53:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can you please post an example where VA having hard time? So I could test it here or offer working workaround or put in a bug report, etc. Turning recursive macro parsing off (NoDepthLimit version) should help, and I got feedback from users that it has helped. Alternatively, you can try the latest VA build since you get a 3 day trial with expired license to be able to check bugfixes.

If you don't like posting it here, you can send it in using the following form:

http://www.wholetomato.com/support/contact.asp

Please include the URL of this topic in the description field so we can match it up.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000