Technical Support
 VA View popup incorrect
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rossini

3 Posts

Posted - May 17 2006 :  09:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm using VA_X.dll v10.2.1445.0 build 2006.04.12 with Visual Studio 2005. I have 2 files with the same name in 2 different directories, each being compiled in 2 different projects. I use the VA View to find the file by typing the first few characters of the file name. I get a list of files that match what I've typed so far. (this all works correctly). I hit the down arrow to select a file, and a pop up appears at the top of my window showing the full path of the file I have selected. For the 2 files with the same name but different directories, the pop up doesn't change as I hit the up/down arrows. However if I hover my mouse over one of the files the pop up that appears is correct.

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18939 Posts

Posted - May 17 2006 :  3:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is your mouse over or around this list from VA View? when i try this i only get a tooltip telling me the file name when i hover the mouse over the file name.

i am wondering why you seem to be getting this first tooltip that is independent of the mouse when i am not. could you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000