New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Uniwares
Tomato Guru

Portugal
2321 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  7:44:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still missing are the up/down arrows of the autotext menu when there are more entries than fit on screen (old one, already reported sometime)
But also, its not possible to scroll the menu using keys, srolling only with mouse over the up/down arrow areas.

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18939 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  3:03:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
which autotext menu are you looking at?
sitting in VS2003, C++, with VA 1535 if i press the VA toolbar button "Insert Autotext" with the caret positioned at the start of a blank line (no text selected) i get a short list of the default "code blocks". no need for any arrows here. using the keyboard i selected the sub-menu "Autotext with shortcuts"

there are no arrows, just grey bars that appear top and bottom. however scrolling with the keyboard is working perfectly for me. pressing the down or up arrows scrolls the list, which wraps, when i hit the top or bottom.

the missing arrows on this particular menu is

case=1003

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page

Uniwares
Tomato Guru

Portugal
2321 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  9:59:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, had to see it myself again since you asked "which menu", yes its the one with autotext with shortcuts. It starts to act weird only when the mouse cursor happens to be over the menu itself. While the mouse is out it seems to work. Position the mouse at the location where the menu will appear, press Shift+ContextMenu, 'a' and try scrolling through the menu.
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18939 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2006 :  4:39:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
using the sub menu:
VA context menu -> insert autotext -> autotext with shortcuts -> ...

i have positioned the mouse so this final menu appears underneath it. for me, running on win2k, the first time i scroll off the bottom of the menu the first time, no scrolling actually takes place and the highlighted item jumps to position its self under the mouse.

if i keep on scrolling down, the second time i scroll off the bottom of the menu it scrolls correctly.

case=2803

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000