New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rmayer
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  12:42:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone out there tell me about whole tomato support? I sent an email to customer support about a week ago and I have yet to recieve a response. I can leave a message on the phone but there apparently is no one available to accept a call. I have users in my organization that are and some that want to use the tool, but I can't recommend a tool that doesn't have timely support.

rhummer
Tomato Guru

USA
527 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  12:48:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I deal with the email to support assuming you sent it via the contact page on the site. I've had some things to deal with last week, and some deadlines are hitting due at my place of employment, so I was not able to get to responding to all my emails last week. What was the subject of the email you sent? I'll look for it and get back to you once I have more free time this evening.

Tools Engineer - Raven Software
VS2005 SP2/VS2008 SP1 - VAX <LATEST> - Win 7 x64

Go to Top of Page

support
Whole Tomato Software

5566 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  1:06:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's true some email messages to support get lost in the shuffle. Just dealing with spam on a very common alias is ridiculous.

We intend to phase out the support alias in the very near future. We'll take support requests only via forums and via a request form that is already available. (Submissions via the form go directly to a tracking database, and the form helps eliminate the distractions of incoming spam.)

That said.... we cannot find your email of a week ago. Do you mind resending it, or tell us the subject line?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000