Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 VAX nukes Incredibuild - again?

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
icab Posted - Jun 22 2006 : 1:43:47 PM
This is a follow-up of an old topic from http://forum.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=1881

I just experienced the same problem using build 1522:
- installed VAX
- worked for some days (I think I may have restarted VS, but I'm pretty sure I didn't restart the computer)
- rebuilt the database (VAX | Options | Performance | General | Rebuild symbol database) and immediately tried to build the project using IncrediBuild, but VS hanged
- killed everything and restarted the computer
- when launching VS, Incredibuild was missing from the menu

For me, it was enough to uninstall and reinstall VAX, and the IncrediBuild menu was back in place :-)
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
support Posted - Jun 22 2006 : 8:14:17 PM
Since you have two significant add-ins, try a clean start/restart of the IDE next time you install a newer version of either VA X or IB.
rhummer Posted - Jun 22 2006 : 1:51:01 PM
I use incredibuild all the time and haven't seen the IB menu dissapear after installing or updating my install. Did you tell VAX to reset the toolbar settings during hte install? Also there is an IB option in the task try icon to reset the VS plugin ;)

What version of VS, and what version of IB?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000