Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Problems in new release with 2005 .NET

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Austin Posted - Jun 26 2006 : 02:26:22 AM
Hi I am working on VS 2005.NET editing C# code and using Visual Assist 10.3.1525.0 built 2006.06.22, I am facing strange behaviour, when ever I try to write a method or anything which needs bracket "{}" to define, it is not putting automatically the end bracket "}" with indentation, in prevous version it was doing that automatically.
When ever I put dot "." after any variable name or any object name it successfuly displyas its methods and properties but when I press the Alphabet to higlight it, the lisbox contains all the properties methods disappears and other lots of strange behavour, which I did't find on the previous version.. please help me out.....
thanks
Austin

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jun 28 2006 : 6:12:33 PM
there should be some fixes for web service projects in the next build, which may help.

can you post some sample code, or some more details, so i have something to test, to try and reproduce these problems?
Austin Posted - Jun 27 2006 : 02:56:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by feline

are you talking about two separate problems here?

a problem with {}, can you post a couple of lines of code to explain what you mean?

for the lists after a dot disappearing when you type, are you using any sort of web services project? your description sounds similar to this thread http://forum.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4843

Yes, dear my problem is similar with the one mentioned but, I am using simple ASP.NET project no webservice even I am facing the same problem on Windows Application.
thanks
feline Posted - Jun 26 2006 : 4:16:32 PM
are you talking about two separate problems here?

a problem with {}, can you post a couple of lines of code to explain what you mean?

for the lists after a dot disappearing when you type, are you using any sort of web services project? your description sounds similar to this thread http://forum.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4843

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000