Technical Support
 Problems in new release with 2005 .NET
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Austin

2 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  02:26:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am working on VS 2005.NET editing C# code and using Visual Assist 10.3.1525.0 built 2006.06.22, I am facing strange behaviour, when ever I try to write a method or anything which needs bracket "{}" to define, it is not putting automatically the end bracket "}" with indentation, in prevous version it was doing that automatically.
When ever I put dot "." after any variable name or any object name it successfuly displyas its methods and properties but when I press the Alphabet to higlight it, the lisbox contains all the properties methods disappears and other lots of strange behavour, which I did't find on the previous version.. please help me out.....
thanks
Austin

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18939 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  4:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
are you talking about two separate problems here?

a problem with {}, can you post a couple of lines of code to explain what you mean?

for the lists after a dot disappearing when you type, are you using any sort of web services project? your description sounds similar to this thread http://forum.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4843

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page

Austin

2 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2006 :  02:56:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by feline

are you talking about two separate problems here?

a problem with {}, can you post a couple of lines of code to explain what you mean?

for the lists after a dot disappearing when you type, are you using any sort of web services project? your description sounds similar to this thread http://forum.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4843

Yes, dear my problem is similar with the one mentioned but, I am using simple ASP.NET project no webservice even I am facing the same problem on Windows Application.
thanks
Go to Top of Page

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18939 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2006 :  6:12:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there should be some fixes for web service projects in the next build, which may help.

can you post some sample code, or some more details, so i have something to test, to try and reproduce these problems?

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000