Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 VAX Going Out of bussiness?

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wowicon Posted - Mar 23 2007 : 10:13:43 AM
It seems either the company is desperate for money or going out of bussiness. Placed order for license and it has been 3 days, never recieved activation key. Sending emails after 24 hours.. nobody bothers to answer email, let alone send me the activation key. Placing calls to them is a joke.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MrDoomMaster Posted - Mar 28 2007 : 11:29:31 AM
Man I wouldn't make a good customer support rep. I'd have said something to this guy that would have gotten me fired ;)

If people choose reliable email hosts, this wouldn't be a problem.

-end rant
eve Posted - Mar 28 2007 : 05:55:02 AM
I once had a similar problem with mails from Whole Tomato not coming through.
Turned out that xbl.spamhaus.org and relays.ordb.org blacklisted the Whole Tomato mailserver for some reason.

regards,
eli
macke Posted - Mar 25 2007 : 10:03:55 AM
Uncalled for indeed, I've never had an issue with Whole Tomato's excellent support. I've always gotten prompt, relevant replies from a REAL person, which is to say a lot for a software company these days. Truly, the support I've recieved is top notch, no doubt.
feline Posted - Mar 24 2007 : 6:38:35 PM
I have had similar problems a few times myself, and it can be very irritating when email simply will not work, and some people are unreachable as a result.
Sasa Posted - Mar 24 2007 : 6:21:26 PM
Well, that was uncalled for!

Some poeple's patience is truely NOT their vertue
support Posted - Mar 23 2007 : 6:44:36 PM
Thank you for your email.

We forwarded your activation key to your alternate address.
feline Posted - Mar 23 2007 : 11:24:45 AM
Can you try setting up an alternate email address for us to use? Perhaps a gmail or hotmail account?

It is possible someone / something at an ISP level is filtering out the emails, so they are never even reaching your system.
wowicon Posted - Mar 23 2007 : 11:22:16 AM
There is no spam filter ON for last 2 days now. Just because of you guys i deactivated the filter and now i have ton of spam in my mail box. And i have to go through each and every SPAM mail now and delete them. I have not seen a single email from whole tomato so far.
support Posted - Mar 23 2007 : 11:04:36 AM
You must be Naveen.

We've sent your key three times. Apparently, you're blocking all email from wholetomato.com.

Can you check your spam filters or send us an alternate email address?

If you call us, you'll get an answering service. Just leave a message with an alternate way to contact you.

We tried the phone number you provided with your purchase and left you a message.

Thank you for your patience.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000