New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

John_H_Bergman
Tomato Guru

USA
198 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2004 :  01:53:40 AM  Show Profile
When I have VAX enabled, this is the problem I am having (when VAX is disabled, things work correctly).

I compile my code, and when I have errors, I double-click the line in the task-last. about 95% of the time, I get positioned, but the text editor does not have focus (I can't quite seem to figure out what windows does have focus either).

If I double click the line again, the editor gets focus like it should.

It appears that the problem is most prominent when the source file is not already loaded into memory.

I suspect it has something to do with the added navigation control bar that is added; since that appears to have other side effects, like when I'm debugging, sometimes when the line executed moves to a new file, the highlighted line is below the bottom edge of the window by about 1 line (or the size of the added control bar).

John H. Bergman
CTO
SiliconZone

[email protected]

To Send email, remove the .online.

John_H_Bergman
Tomato Guru

USA
198 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2004 :  01:57:29 AM  Show Profile
Just noticed, if I TRIPLE-CLICK in the task-list I get the highlight and the editor has focus..

Also, It is noticible that the source window shifts around when the control bar leaves and comes back too when I switch files.. perhaps there is some optimization to be had to fix that visual effect.

John H. Bergman
CTO
SiliconZone

[email protected]

To Send email, remove the .online.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000