New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rittjc
Ketchup Master

USA
84 Posts

Posted - May 14 2004 :  7:51:48 PM  Show Profile
Just installed 1233 on Visual 2003 (C#). Opened Visual 2003, rebuilt database and cleaned symbols. Closed app reopened. When hiding Solution Explorer view, VA view went black completely. First it was VA View. Closed VA View and then Solution Explorer went black. Exited, came back in background was black. Rolling back to 1230.

support
Whole Tomato Software

5566 Posts

Posted - May 15 2004 :  01:48:06 AM  Show Profile
Ugly.

We use VSIP integration to create the VA View. Might you have another add-in or package that uses VSIP?

Was the Solution Explorer, and possibly the VA View, normal before the hide? If so, is the problem reproducible.

You are welcome to stick with 1230, ie without the problem. If so, we wait for others to report of the problem.

Whole Tomato Software, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

LarryLeonard
Tomato Guru

USA
1041 Posts

Posted - May 18 2004 :  5:02:42 PM  Show Profile
I've been using 1237 all day on .NET 2003, and just now started to work on an old VC6 project.

I converted the project to the wonderfulness that is .NET2003, and successfully built it. When I hit F5 to run it, I got this large, empty, black window that I have no idea how to identify, other than it isn't any of the tabs (like VAView) that are showing (I know that, because I expanded them, and they work fine).

Is this related to VAX? Is it even related to the original post? I can't say... When I exiting my app, and then hit F5 again, it worked fine. I've emailed a screenshot (which you can post here), and a log that I started *after* the mystery pane appeared (so it probably won't be any help)...

Go to Top of Page

LarryLeonard
Tomato Guru

USA
1041 Posts

Posted - May 19 2004 :  09:59:56 AM  Show Profile
Turns out that mine was a known IDE bug: see http://www.wholetomato.com/support/faq.html#layout
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000