New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LarryLeonard
Tomato Guru

USA
1041 Posts

Posted - May 18 2004 :  12:56:28 PM  Show Profile
The screenshot I've emailed will explain this better, but basically, I have a line of C++ comment with many mispelled words:

// Task 4544. Whxen thxe uxser chaxnges a Grouop's enxd datxe, we want to create a

Notice that all the mispellings, except one, are red underlined: Grouop's is incorrect. Interestingly, the spell-check dialog box catches it, as you can see in the screenshot.

LarryLeonard
Tomato Guru

USA
1041 Posts

Posted - May 18 2004 :  1:04:52 PM  Show Profile
Okay, now this is funny:

No matter what I did, including Rebuilding, Clearing, and restarting the IDE, Grouop's was not red underlined. So, I post this Topic and email the screenshot.

Then I go back to the IDE to remove all those other misspellings (the ones with the 'x's inserted)... and Grouop's gets red underlined!

And no, it wasn't that I didn't wait long enough... I went to Slate.com and read for about five minutes, waiting for it... It was apparently the act of deleting characters; and note that adding the x's didn't trigger the red underlining of Grouop's...

Edited by - support on May 19 2004 11:11:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

LarryLeonard
Tomato Guru

USA
1041 Posts

Posted - May 18 2004 :  1:08:06 PM  Show Profile
Just to complete the circle, and I promise this is my last posting on this subject, when I finished posting the previous item, and went back to the IDE... Grouop's was no longer red underlined! Even adding and deleting 'x's on the line doesn't help!

Ugh.
Go to Top of Page

support
Whole Tomato Software

5566 Posts

Posted - May 19 2004 :  07:49:45 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the report. Will be fixed in 1238.

Whole Tomato Software, Inc.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000