New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

damned

Russia
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2005 :  06:20:28 AM  Show Profile
1. BUG: linestyle commenting recodes i.e. cyrillic symbols to became unreadable

2. BUG: when last selected line is last line of file, then block never comments, also then the block is folded

3. BUG: ust after drag&drop block trying to comment it only deletes it and replaces it with slash

4. SUGGESTION: dont comment empty (or only space-filled) lines in begin/end of selected block

5. SUGGESTION: opportunity for uncommenting IDE-style comments (after ctrl-K, ctrl-C)

feline
Whole Tomato Software

United Kingdom
18939 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2005 :  5:37:00 PM  Show Profile
1. i don't understand what you mean by this.

2. there is a known bug commenting a block of code with / when the last line of the file is selected

case=414

i don't understand what you mean about the block being folded though.

3. using .NET 2003 and VA 1299 i have selected several lines of code with the mouse, dragged then several lines up the file and dropped them. i then pressed / while they were still highlighted, and the code was commented out correctly.

is this what you are doing, or is there some slight difference? are you using folding? CTRL_M + CTRL_M in the 2003 IDE.

4. personally i would say the current behaviour is correct, since if i have selected these lines i want them commented. sometimes i use this to prepare the way for a comment i am about to type.

5. this is covered by

case=387

sometimes a screen shot can help to show what you are describing. if you have somewhere you can host one you can link to it from the forum, or you can email a screen shot to [email protected] , just make sure to reference this thread in the email, and they can post the screen shot for you.

zen is the art of being at one with the two'ness

Edited by - feline on Apr 28 2005 5:37:22 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000