Technical Support
 UI Display Problem
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eclypce95

2 Posts

Posted - May 25 2004 :  09:21:30 AM  Show Profile
I haven't seen a mention of this in the forums so I didn't know if this is a known problem.

There's a UI display problem when editing an HTML file caused by the VA X. The problem occurs when you're in HTML mode (as opposed to Design). Normally, while in HTML edit mode, there is a tool bar under the edit window with two buttons: HTML and Design. When VA X is enabled, you can't see the buttons, instead you see remnants of the whatever happens to be in that area when you gave focus to Visual Studio. Moreover, you can't interact with the buttons to force a refresh. I'm using the 1237 build but this problem was seen long before this build -- I had hope someone would have caught it so it saves me from posting. This problem only occur when "View Context and Definition fields" is set to bottom of source window which might account for why it was missed.

Uniwares
Tomato Guru

Portugal
2321 Posts

Posted - May 25 2004 :  11:09:53 AM  Show Profile
Repro here too. Although I find it rather unpractic to have the bar at the bottom, it should work properly since VAX offers it.

PS: VS.NET IDE of course. VC6 doesnt have the HTML/Design buttons.
Go to Top of Page

support
Whole Tomato Software

5566 Posts

Posted - May 25 2004 :  6:20:25 PM  Show Profile
Workaround is to keep our Context and Definition fields at the top of the source window

case=17

Whole Tomato Software, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

support
Whole Tomato Software

5566 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2004 :  5:45:16 PM  Show Profile
Fixed in build 1272.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly